Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Summer Lessons 2009



Summer Drawing Classes 5 Weeks of Classes

June 16th - July 14th

For ages 8 & up

I have been teaching kids to draw for 7 years based on techniques used in “Drawing with the Right Side of the Brain”

Your student will learn how to explore the world around them through the use of line, shape, value. I will teach them how to really “look” with their eyes.” By using simple proven techniques they will learn how to put that vision down on paper. We will practice these techniques on landscape and still life.

Class Schedule & Pricing:

Five week session / June 16th –July 14th

Private Student $125.00 per session $25.00 per lesson

Group Lesson for 2 $ 75.00/$15.00

Group Lesson for 3 $ 60.00/$12.00

Group Lesson for 4 $ 50.00/$10.00

Tuesdays

9:30-10:30 am

10:30-11:30 am

11:30-12:30 am

Payment is due first day of class.

There will be one make up day for any lessons missed due to illness.

To hold your students place a $10.00 registration fee will be required which will be deducted from your class tuition.

I will have classes for new students/beginners, and classes for Intermediate Echo Students who have taken my class already, and Advanced for those that have had my class 2 + times.

The following are supplies that you will need to purchase for the class. You can find these items at Michael’s or Craft Warehouse. Craft Warehouse will sell single 2b pencils if asked.

Strathmore Drawing Pad 11x14 (med. brown cover) 24 sheets of paper 80 lb.

Gum eraser

2B drawing pencils

Hand held pencil sharpener

If you are interested contact me through my email by clicking my email under my picture under my profile page


Check out my blog featuring some of my student’s recent art work http://atthedrawingpad.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the blogospere. xox